CUMULUS MEDIA announces that its Dallas radio station group raised a total of $1,282,996 for Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex charities during the 2019 calendar year. CUMULUS MEDIA operates seven popular radio stations serving the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, including: 99.5 The Wolf/KPLX-FM; WBAP-AM NewsTalk 820; Sportsradio 1310 AM/96.7 FM The Ticket; Hot 93.3/KLIF-FM; New Country 96.3/KSCS-FM; KLIF 570 AM; and ESPN Dallas 103.3/KESN-FM.
Among the many local non-profit organizations that received funds generated by successful Cumulus Dallas radio station promotions, radiothons, events and fund drives are:
· Tarrant Area Food Bank
· Community Partners of Dallas
· Scottish Rite Children’s Hospital
· Cook Children’s Medical Center/Children’s Miracle Network
· The Senior Source
· Support Our Soldiers
· AT LAST!
· MADD North Texas
· Denton State Supported Living Center
· Special Olympics Texas/Greater Dallas
· Austin Street Center
· Charles Nash Elementary School of Fort Worth
· Martin Luther King Jr. Learning Center of Dallas
Please see the attached release for details. Also attached are photos from several charitable events from the past year, including:
1) Check Presentation: Cumulus Dallas and Cook Children’s Medical Center Staff
2) KPLX’s Lisa Taylor with Santa – Left to Right: Lisa Taylor, Whataburger employee and Santa at one of the toy drives.
3) KPLX’s Mark Phillips collecting toys outside of a DFW area Whataburger.
4) KSCS’s Hawkeye & Katelyn with the holiday cards collected for the troops in the successful Support Our Soldiers initiative.
Thanks for your interest-
All the best,
Dollinger Strategic Communication for CUMULUS MEDIA